Hello again and welcome to the second edition of Healthy Vegan Fridays! Last week was a great success and I want to thank each and every one of you for your submissions and for reading. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a new weekly blog hop focusing on healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
This blog party is hosted by three vegan food bloggers:
Now before I get into the specifics of linking up again, I want to highlight the 3 most popular recipes from last week as well as 3 I chose to highlight myself!
Most Popular Recipes
My submission of Two Healthy Oatmeal Cookies was actually clicked on the most (oops), but these are the next 3 fabulous submissions from you guys. Make sure to check them out if you haven’t already!
Breakfast Brownies and Jam by Lou @ fridge scrapings
Dessert for breakfast? yes please!
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad by Micha @ blissful bites
So many good flavours going on in this salad and so nourishing!
Chocolate Kale Granola by Ali @ Farmers Market Vegan
Making us more efficient eaters- forget topping your green smoothie with granola, this one combines both goodies in one! So creative!
My Featured Recipes
There were so many amazing ones it was really hard to choose just 3. I’ve decided to do this by categories to make it more fun and interesting…
Favourite Main Event: Creamy Thai Cilantro Ginger Sauce by Janet @ the taste space
I want to smother this sauce on everything- noodles, wraps salads, you name it!
Favourite Sensible Snack: Roasted Sprouted Chickpeas with Turmeric by Richa @ Vegan Richa
A much better (and I bet tastier) alternative to traditional crunchy snacks!
Favourite Indulgence: Peach & "Mascarpone" Tart from Ricki @ Diet, Desserts and Dogs
A vegan mascarpone filling paired with delicious stone fruits sounds just perfect for a summer evening!
Now I hope you are all excited to get your submissions in for this week!
My submission for this week:
My Raw Banana Granola– no oil and no sigar!
Here’s the guidelines. I just want to highlight that we ask bloggers to put a link for HVF on their post- this helps to spread the blog love!
- Maximum of 2 submissions per week
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- All recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- You may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- Besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- You must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Shelby, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Happy Healthy Vegan Friday!