Good day to all you wonderful (vegan) foodies! It’s that point in the week again and that means Healthy Vegan Fridays– another round of highlighting awesome vegan recipes and getting to salivate over the new submissions. I don’t know about all of you, but I’m excited!
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a new weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Shelby @ Everyday Vegan Girl and Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Most Popular Submissions
We got 57 submissions last week and the amazingness of the recipes just astounded me, so check them out if you haven’t already! This week’s top 3 submissions were…
At 60 calories per brownie, you could eat 4 and feel no guilt! Plus they look so fudgy and moist!
I’m so intrigued by this recipe, what a great way to get some protein while getting a sweet fix!
So much flavour and good ingredients packed in here!
My Featured Submissions
I love the mixing of sweet and savoury flavours so this main dish was calling to me.
I love how simple the ingredients are here and how you can use leftover almond pulp (can never have too many almond pulp recipes)
Yes ANOTHER almond pulp recipe and oh my look how sinful it looks! Really short ingredient list too :)
Now it’s time for this weeks submissions. GET EXCITED.
My submission for this week:
This smoothie is seriously so good you guys! I’ve a had a few readers try it and love it too- like dessert for breakfast and very filling!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Facebook page and Pinterest Board and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays!
- Maximum of 2 submissions per week
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- All recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- You may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- Besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- You must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Shelby, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Thanks so much and happy Healthy Vegan Friday!