And so it’s Friday again. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned. I have a couple things lined up, but one thing I’m really excited about is the Toronto Underground Market. A day filled with new and upcoming food in Toronto, sounds like my kind of scene! If you are in the area, definitely check it out!
We had 66 mouth-watering submissions last week! In case you haven’t seen the post or all the awesome submissions, head on over to check it out. For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan and Katherine @ Green Thickies. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Most Popular Submissions
Diet Guru Red Flags from stuffedveggies
I really loved this post- there are so many people out there claiming to give legit health and nutrition advice and the “cure-all” diet. Just sticking to natural plant-based foods is all we need to worry about!
Chocolate Chip Cookie for One from Kristina @ spabettie
Dehydrated watermelon? How intriguing!
Tomato TVP Pilaf from Janet @ the taste space
A simple camp friendly meal! And don’t miss her run down of Burning Man!
My Top Picks
Favourite Salad: Hearts of Palm Salad from Emily @ Triumph Wellness
This looks so simply and flavourful!
Favourite Side Dish: Garlic Mushooms from my sister’s pantry
I am imagining these on top of this for a wonderful appetizer!
Favourite Healthy Indulgence: Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie with Strawberry Creme from Annie @ An Unrefined Vegan
I’m sorry, but could you imagine a better flavor of smoothie? Ya I didn’t think so!
Now for Healthy Vegan Friday #62!
My Submission for the Week:
Creamy Chickpea Pasta Sauce
It’s getting cold outside! So let’s combat it with a hearty warming meal!
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Facebook page, Pinterest board and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. So share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
▪ maximum of 2 submissions per week
▪ you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
▪ all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
▪ you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
▪ besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
▪ you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
▪ when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby, Katherine and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.